Water supplies

If you are on the mains, and you have a problem with or query about your water supply, you should first contact Yorkshire Water. Their other contact details are available on their website.

If you have a problem with a Private Supply, for example a borehole, then you should contact our Environmental Health section. We have a duty to ensure that any Private Water supply that is used for domestic purposes is wholesome and samples in accordance with the Private Water Supplies Regulations 2009.