Street collections

Licence Summary

To collect money or sell articles for charity or other purposes, you need a street collection licence from us. We only grant these for charitable purposes.

There is no charge for a street collections licence.


A summary of the regulations for street collections

Application process:

Please complete either of the following application forms:

Street Collection - Selby District Council - Application Form

Street Collection - Government - Application Form

Street Collection - Returns Form - doc

List of approved collections within the Selby District

2018 approved collections - doc

Will tacit authorisation apply?

Yes. This means that you will be able to act as though your application is granted if you have not heard from us by the end of the target completion period