Other ways to pay

Telephone payments 

Payments can be made using your debit or credit card on our freephone number...

0800 3890170 ( available 24 hours)

You can make telephone payments for the following services:

  • Council tax
  • Business rates
  • Rents
  • Sundry debt invoices
  • Fixed Penalty Notices
  • Litter fines

In person

By debit and credit card at our customer contact centre.

Selby District Council payment card

A payment card may be used for council tax, house and garage rent and housing benefits overpayments.

You can pay in cash using your card free of charge at any Post Office or Payzone outlet in the UK.

Payment will appear on your account in three working days.

Apply for a payment card online or contact us on 01757 705101.

Locate your nearest Payzone outlet.

If you are having difficulties paying for services please contact us immediately - don't wait until we send you a reminder.