Organise a street party

Organising small, private street parties is simple and providing alcohol is not sold and entertainment is not provided, licences will not be needed. If you want to have a pay bar, intend to provide entertainment to the wider public, or charge to raise money for your event, you may need a Temporary Event Notice.

Further details regarding organising a street party are available on the following websites:

North Yorkshire County Council