New sex establishment applications

We currently have no applications. 

How do I comment on a sex establishment application?

If you feel you are likely to be affected by an application made for a sex establishment, you can comment or object to the application.

You can email the licensing team.

Or write to us: The Licensing Authority, Selby District Council, Civic Centre, Doncaster Road, Selby, YO8 9FT

Please include your full name and address and detail your points clearly, providing any evidence you may have.

We cannot accept any representations on moral grounds or any which are vexatious or frivolous.

Comments must be received before the end of the 28 day representation period specified above.

Please be aware if you make a comment it will be in the public domain and that at the end of the representation period, the applicant will receive a copy of all comments received.Your name and address can be withheld if requested. 

Following the receipt of a valid representations, applications will be determined by the licensing committee at a hearing.