New Gambling applications

We currently have no applications. 

How do I comment on a Gambling application?

Premises under the Gambling Act 2005

You can register your concerns about an application on the following basis:

  • Preventing gambling from being associated with crime or disorder or being used to support crime
  • Ensuring gambling is conducted in a fair and open way
  • Protecting children and other vulnerable persons from being harmed or exploited through gambling

You can email the licensing team.

Or write to us: The Licensing Authority, Selby District Council, Civic Centre, Doncaster Road, Selby, YO8 9FT

Please include your full name and address and detail your points clearly, providing any evidence you may have.

Comments must be received by the licensing authority before the end date of the representation period for the application as shown under the application details.

Please be aware if you make a comment it will be in the public domain and that at the end of the representation period, the applicant will receive a copy of all comments received. Your name and address can be withheld if requested. 

Following the receipt of a valid representations, applications will be determined by the licensing committee at a hearing.