Brand new homes in Grange Meadows, Selby & Saxon Gardens, Sherburn in Elmet - Available to let
Our partners Wakefield District Housing have 4 two bed properties in Selby & Sage Housing have 10 two bed properties in Sherburn in Elmet which will be advertised through North Yorkshire Home Choice
Qualifying criteria - Grange Meadows, Selby
Initial priority will be given to applicants who have a local connection to the following parishes :- Selby, Barlby, Barlow, Brayton, Cliffe, Thorpe Willoughby and Wistow.
Qualifying criteria - Saxon Gardens, Sherburn in Elmet
Initial priority will be given to applicants who have a local connection to the following parishes :- Sherburn in Elmet, Barkston Ash, Biggin, Cawood, Church Fenton, Hambleton, Huddleston with Newthorpe, Little Fenton, Saxton with Scarthingwell and South Milford
local connection is classed as;
- currently live in the area and have been resident for at least 6 out of the last 12 months; or;
- have lived within the area for at least 3 years out of the last 5 years; or;
- has a close family member residing in the area that has done so for the last 5 years. (mother, father, adult son, adult daughter, adult brother, adult sister); or;
- has regular permanent (i.e. not seasonal) full time or part time employment with a company or organisation based within inital parishes or neighbouring areas (as defined in 2.2 above) or where employment requires that person to be located within the area (such employment to be regularly at least 16 hours per week);
- has a need to move to inital parishes or neighbouring areasare to take up an offer of regular permanent employment in inital parishes or neighbouring areas (such employment to be regularly at least 16 hours per week).
If there are no applicants that meet this criteria, consideration will then be given to those with a local connection to the wider Selby District and then to the full North Yorkshire Home Choice partnership area.