Kiwi was loaned for use in the Selby Treasures Exhibition, with thanks to Doncaster Heritage
Sir Jonathan Hutchinson (1828-1913) opened The Selby Educational Museum in 1898 on Park Street. The museum held a large natural history collection. When it closed in the 1960s part of that collection went to Doncaster Museums who have lent us this Kiwi from the original collection. Courtesy, Doncaster Heritage.