Homeless Prevention Service

This service is for those aged 18 and over.

We proved information and advice to all tenants who are struggling with their tenancies.

This can include but not exclusive.

  • Housing issues 
  • Benefit enquiries 
  • Other tenancy related issues 

How to refer

Agencies can make a referral on behalf of someone else by completing our external referral form. Click here to open our Referral Form External. 

You can make a referral by completing our self-referral form. Click here to open our Self-referral form

Please complete and return the form to hps@selby.gov.uk