Health and safety on construction sites

The Health and Safety Executive is responsible for health and safety on construction sites.  However, cases of noise or air pollution from sites are dealt with by the Council.

If you wish to apply for a Prior Consent for construction work to cover noise emissions please complete the form below and return to either:

Environmental Health and Housing
Selby District Council
Civic Centre
Doncaster Road

Prior consent for construction work - Noise Emissions - doc