If you feel you have a problem with Gambling, the following maybe able to help:
National Gambling Helpline 0808 8020133 or the begamleaware website
What do we do?
We work with other agencies and licence holders to promote the three licensing objectives, which are:
- preventing gambling from being a source of crime and disorder, being associated with crime or disorder or being used to support crime
- ensuring that gambling is conducted in a fair and open way
- protecting children and other vulnerable persons from being harmed or exploited by gambling
We are responsible for:
- issuing premises licences for the provision of gambling activities
- issuing permits for unlicensed family entertainment centres, club gaming, club machines, licensed premises gaming machines, and prize gaming
- issuing provisional statements
- receiving and endorsing temporary use notices
- receiving occasional use notices
- registering small lotteries.