We work with other agencies and licence holders to promote the three licensing objectives, which are:
- preventing gambling from being a source of crime and disorder, being associated with crime or disorder or being used to support crime
- ensuring that gambling is conducted in a fair and open way
- protecting children and other vulnerable persons from being harmed or exploited by gambling
We are responsible for:
- issuing premises licences for the provision of gambling activities
- issuing permits for unlicensed family entertainment centres, club gaming, club machines, licensed premises gaming machines and prize gaming
- issuing provisional statements
- receiving and endorsing temporary use notices
- receiving occasional use notices
- registering small lotteries.
Click here to read the full Gambling Policy.
This maybe of interest to prospective and existing business and their customers.
Please read all guidance notes carefully. Send completed applicatios to all Responsible Authorities and firstname.lastname@example.org