England has moved into step 4 of the Government's roadmap. Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. It’s important to stay cautious and help protect yourself and others.
- Meet up outside or if you’re indoors open windows or doors if you have visitors.
- If you think you might have Covid-19 symptoms, take a PCR test and stay home.
- Wear face coverings in crowded places to help protect others.
- Check-in with the NHS Covid-19 app when you’re out.
- Wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds with soap.
- Get vaccinated if you are 18 or over.
NHS Covid-19 app
Protect your loved ones by downloading the new NHS Covid-19 app. It's available from Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. Visit the NHS website for more information about the app.