We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert.
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- If you go out keep 2 metres (6ft) distance
- Wash your hands regularly
- Self-isolate if anyone in your household has symptoms
The government has issued new Frequently Asked Question guidance about what you can and can't do during this next phase. This includes answering questions around exercise, meeting friends and family, and information for older people.
Face coverings are not compulsory. However, if you can, people are advised to wear face coverings in enclosed public spaces where social distancing is not possible or where you're more likely to come into contact with people you don't normally meet. Find out more here about face coverings, including some advice about how to make your own.