We manage ten community centres in the district, with events organised by a local committee at most of the centres.
The community centres are:
- Anne Sharpe Centre, St Edwards Close, Byram, WF11 9NT
- Westfield Court Centre, Westfield Court, Eggborough, DN14 0TT
- Coultish Centre, Charles Street, Selby, YO8 4DA.
- Cunliffe Centre, Petre Avenue, Selby, YO8 8DJ
- Harold Mills House, North Crescent, Sherburn-in-Elmet, LS25 6DD
- Lady Popplewell Centre, Beechwood Close, Sherburn-in-Elmet, LS25 6HU
- Grove House, Grove Crescent, South Milford, LS25 5AZ
- Calcaria House, Windmill Rise, Tadcaster, LS24 9HR
- Kelcbar, Kelcbar Close, Tadcaster, LS24 9NX
- Rosemary House, Rosemary Court, Tadcaster, LS24 8HR
To view the locations of the centres please take a look at our MySelbyDistrict online map.
Booking a community centre
Use this form to hire a community centre. We are encouraging all bookings to adopt the '1 metre plus' guidance for the foreseeable future, which is:
- Follow track and trace (QR by the entry doors)
- Use hand santisers provided
- Wear a face mask when walking around the building
- Keep social distancing to a minimum of 1 metre, no more than six at a table.
Please read the Agreement for the Hire of Community Centres - which includes terms and conditions. Charges for 2022/23 are currently £11.50 per hour.
You can also call the Council’s customer service team on 01757 705 101 to book.
Kelcbar Community Centre
Kelcbar Community Centre has a Facebook page - like this page to keep up to date about events and activities at this centre.
The North Yorkshire County Council website also has information on residential homes throughout North Yorkshire as well as community and day centres.