This page lists forms relating to CIL that may be required for planning applications.
Please note these forms are in addition to those for your planning application.
All applications may require a CIL form to be submitted with their application, with the following exceptions: tree works, discharge of conditions, listed buildings consent, scoping reports, advertisement consent, demolition notifications, telecommunication and prior notifications.
Forms and Guidance
Following amendments to the Community Infrastructure Levy regulations that have taken effect from 1 September 2019, CIL forms have been updated and are available to download from the Planning Portal website.
Relief and Exemption
Depending on the circumstances, the following forms of relief may be available. Please visit the Planning Portal website for further informaton.
- minor development exemption
- mandatory charitable relief
- discretionary charitable relief
- mandatory social housing relief
- discretionary social housing relief
- exceptional circumstances relief
- self build exemption (for a whole house)
- self build exemption (for a residential annexe or extension)
Government Guidance - Planning Guidance