A-Z: A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  
  Agendas & Minutes
  Building Control
  Core Strategy
  Council & Democracy
  Council Tax
  Councillor Details
  Elections 2015
  Electoral Services
  Jobs & Careers
  Online Payments
  Parish Councils
  Parish Vacancies
  Plans & Strategies
  Welfare Reform
  Contact Us
  Standards &
arrow A to Z
arrowOnline Services

You can fill out and submit a form online for all of the services below including making an Online Payment for Council Tax, Rents, Invoices and Planning Applications.

Animal Welfare 

Please view the Dogs for Adoption online.

Benefits (Housing and Council Tax) and Benefit Fraud

Benefits General Enquiry Form - As well as general enquiries, also use this form if you want to know more about Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Benefit rules and regulations.

If you are already on benefit and you are making an enquiry about your current entitlement we will need to ask some questions to confirm your identity and to ensure we protect your personal details. To make it easier, please try to provide a telephone number where we can contact you.

If you have a detailed or complex question to ask about benefit, you may find it easier to speak directly to a specialist. You can contact us in person or by telephone. Please see our Benefits Page for more details (contact details are towards the bottom of the page).

If you would like an estimate of how much benefit you may be entitled to, please telephone us on 01757 292155 and ask for a 'trial assessment'. Then use the online form to make a claim.

Benefit Fraud - Selby District Council has a Counter Fraud Unit. If you would like to report someone that you suspect of Benefit Fraud please complete our Online Benefit Fraud Reporting Form.


Business Property Enquiry Form

Business Rates Enquiry Form

Car Parks 

Car Park General Enquiry Form

Car Park Excess Charge - Online Enquiry Form

Comments, Compliments & Complaints

General Feedback Form

Complaints Form

Council Tax 

Council Tax Enquiry Form - Use this form for all Council Tax enquiries, including general queries, appeals, valuation enquiries, refunds, band reductions (for example, single person occupancy) and exemptions.

Countryside and Leisure  

Countryside Educational Packs Enquiry Form

Countryside Enquiry Form

Leisure Services Enquiry Form - use this form to make a general leisure service enquiry or to enquire about coaching courses and schools, sports development, kids' clubs, bookings and leisure passes.

Food Safety 

Food Safety Enquiry Form

Health and Safety 

Emergency Incidents Enquiry Form

Health and Safety Enquiry Form

Health & Safety Regulation and Inspection Form

Health & Safety Prosecutions Register

Health and Safety Risk Assessment Enquiry Form

Training Courses Enquiry Form


Homelessness Enquiry Form


General Council House Online Enquiry Form

Allocation Points

Community Safety

Decoration and Disturbance Allowance


Hard/Easy to Let Properties

Home Ownership Service - Services and Communal Repairs

Home Ownership - Right to Buy Enquiry Form

Home Ownership - Deeds Enquiry Form

Homelessness Enquiry Form

Housing Repairs - Rechargeable Repairs

Housing Repairs - Communal Areas

Insurance Complaints against the Council

Modernisation Schemes

Mutual Council Home Exchange

Open & Derelict Properties Form

Private Housing Enquiry

Rehousing Decision Appeals

Rents General Enquiry Form

Rent a Garage

Request a Repair to your Council Home

Squatters and Unauthorised Occupants

Tenancy Arrears

Threatening and Nuisance Behaviour

Community Engagement

Community Engagement Forum - Tadcaster

Community Engagement Forum - Southern

Events - Tell Us What's On

Media & Corporate Communications

Online Media Enquiry Form


Acupuncturist Licence Application

Caravan Licence Application

Motor Salvage Operators Application

Pet Shop Licence Application

Riding Establishments Licence Application

Street Collections, Street Trading and House to House Licence Application

Tattoists, Ear Piercing and Electrolysis Licence Application

Taxi Licence Enquiry Form

Town Centre Management - CCTV

Local Democracy and Elections

Elections/Electoral Role Online Enquiry Form

Minutes, Reports and Agendas 

Parish & Town Councillors Enquiry Form


Planning - Standard Enquiry Form

Conservation Enquiry Form 

Make a Planning Application

Development Policies Enquiry Form

Tree Preservation Orders Enquiry Form

Planning Enforcement Complaints Form

Pollution and Environmental Protection 

Pollution Control - Part B Authorisation Enquiry Form

Pollution Control - Clean Air Act Enquiry Form

Pollution Control - Penalty Notice Enquiry Form


Procurement (Selling to the Council) Enquiry Form


Jobs and Careers Information

Street Cleaning, Waste Collection and Recycling

Abandoned Vehicles

Bins - Assisted Collection Enquiry Form

Commercial Waste & Recycling Enquiry Form

Contaminated Land Report Form

Dead Animals Enquiry Form

Dog Fouling

Domestic Normal Refuse Collection Form

Fly Tipping Reporting Form

Flyposting Form

Garden Greens Recycling Form

Graffiti Form

Grass Cutting Enquiry Form

Hazardous Waste Enquiry Form

Horticultural Standards Form

Needle & Syringe Removal

Noise Complaints

Pest Control Form

Public Toilet Enquiry or Complaint Form

Smoke Complaint Form

Street Bins and Dog Bins Form

Street Scene Online Form - Submit a Question

Vandalism Reporting Form 

arrow Contact Details
Contact NamePlease see the above forms for contacting us
  A to Z Services
  Ask the Leader
  Online Services
  Public Access
  Street Scene
  Dog Adoption
  Career Opportunities
  Location Map
Direct Gov
  Selby District Council, Civic Centre, Doncaster Road, Selby, North Yorkshire, YO8 9FT Email: info@selby.gov.uk Tel: 01757 705101