A new approach to service delivery
Access Selby is the organisation that delivers services for Selby District Council.
Access Selby was set up in 2011 as part of a radical new approach to delivering public services in the Selby district. The organisation delivers a wide range of public services on behalf of Selby District Council, but can also deliver a range of key business services to others too.
What does Access Selby do?
- Commercial waste services
- Commercial and residential buildings maintenance
- Grounds maintenance
- Meeting room facilities
- Business support services, including HR, PR & marketing and legal services
- Business transformation support
- Customer services support, including telephone answering services
- Investigation of statutory enforcement issues
- 'Lifeline' support for vulnerable and elderly people
Click here to find out more
Access Selby customer contact office, 8-10 Market Cross, Selby
Please see our Contact Us section to get in touch with us.