There are ten Community Centres in the district managed by the Council, with events organised by a Committee in most cases.
The Community Centres are:
- Anne Sharpe Centre, St Edwards Close, Byram
- Westfield Court Centre, Westfield Court, Eggborough
- Coultish Centre, Charles Street, Selby
- Cunliffe Centre, Petre Avenue, Selby
- Harold Mills House, North Crescent, Sherburn-in-Elmet
- Lady Popplewell Centre, Beechwood Close, Sherburn-in-Elmet
- Grove House, Grove Crescent, South Milford
- Calcaria House, Windmill Rise, Tadcaster
- Kelcbar, Kelcbar Close, Tadcaster
- Rosemary House, Rosemary Court, Tadcaster
Please click on the following document for further details on each centre:
Kelcbar Community Centre
Kelcbar Community Centre also has a Facebook page. To keep up to date and find out the latest information, search the facebook site for Kelcbar Community Centre.
More Tadcaster community information can also be found by visiting tadcaster.yoursquaremile.co.uk
Residential and Day Care
The North Yorkshire County Council website also has information on residential homes throughout North Yorkshire as well as community and day centres.