Please contact email@example.com if you have any difficulties with this area of the website.
Please note that any correspondence received including details of your name and address will be available for public inspection in the office and on the internet.
Public Access requires the user to have installed the latest version of the Adobe Reader. This can be downloaded free of charge from www.adobe.com.
To access this service you must agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Viewing of planning application documents, such as plans and other associated documents, will require any pop-up blockers you use to have been switched off. This includes blockers attached to installed toolbars (such as Google Toolbar) as well as the blockers built in to your browser.
2. Plans, drawings and material submitted to the Council are protected by the Copyright Acts (Section 47, 1988 Act). You may only download or print material for consultation purposes. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner, the applicant, agent, and architect.
3. Selby District Council reserves the right to remove or not display certain planning application information for confidentiality or other reasons.
4. This site is open to members of the general public. Contributors should, therefore, refrain from making any comments that could be viewed as defamatory or prejudicial as this could result in action being taken against the contributor concerned. Submissions containing such comments will be removed from the site.
5. Please note that some of the associated documents which you may choose to view are VERY large files. Some may be as big as 60Mb and may take some time to download. Unfortunately, we are not able to advise of file sizes on individual documents, prior to downloading.
6. This site includes only those records which the District Council holds on computer, and is not therefore a complete database of all information held by the Council.
7. Selby District Council cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information held. For this reason, this service should not be relied upon as an alternative to traditional searches. Selby District Council can accept no liability for your use of this service.
8. If you have any reason to suspect that the information is incorrect, please contact us immediately so that the matter can be investigated and any corrections made as soon as reasonably practical.
If you accept the terms set out above please click below to go to our
Public Access website
If you do not accept these terms, or require a more thorough search to be carried out, please visit our Customer Contact Centre - Access Selby