Selby Homelessness Forum is a multi-agency meeting, run by Horton Housing along with the Council. It meets every quarter and is attended by a wide range of organisations who work to prevention of homelessness.
Topics discussed at the Forum vary, but include regular updates about the North Yorkshire Home Choice scheme and welfare reform issues along with guest speakers. Key updates are provided by the local agencies and statutory partners who attend.
The Forum shares good practice, updates about services and raises awareness of local services.
Future meeting dates
Meetings are held at the Selby District Council Civic Centre on Doncaster Road at 10am-11.30am.
22 January 2018
23 April 2018
Minutes of previous meetings
23 October 2017:
- Agenda Item 3 - update on homelessness and prevention
- Healthy Choices Presentation
- North Yorkshire County Council flyer
- Agenda Item 6 - Universal Credit Claimant Housing Guide
- Agenda Item 6 - Revised UC47 Rent Arrears APA Form
- Agenda Item 7 - ALSS Course Update
- Agenda Item 8 - Horton Housing Update
Moving Forward pre-tenancy training: