Selby Homelessness Forum has replaced the Selby Homelessness Steering Group and will be held on a quarterly basis. The Forum is a multi-agency meeting, convened by Horton Housing in conjunction with Selby District Council and is attended by a broad range of voluntary and community sector organisations in the Selby District, who have a common interest in the prevention of homelessness.
The content of the Forum is varied, including regular updates in relation North Yorkshire HomeChoice and Welfare Reform along with guest speakers presenting an overview of their service. Key updates are also provided by the local agencies and statutory partners who attend.
The Forum allows for the sharing of good practice and updates about services working with those who are homeless and at risk of homelessness in the area as well as promoting and raising awareness of local services.
Future meeting dates
The Selby District Homelessness Forum is held at the Selby District Council Civic Centre on Doncaster Road and commences at 10am-11.30am. Please report to reception upon your arrival who will direct you to the room.
Minutes of previous meetings
- Agenda Item 3 - update on homelessness and prevention
- Healthy Choices Presentation
- North Yorkshire County Council flyer
- Agenda Item 6 - Universal Credit Claimant Housing Guide
- Agenda Item 6 - Revised UC47 Rent Arrears APA Form
- Agenda Item 7 - ALSS Course Update
- Agenda Item 8 - Horton Housing Update
Moving Forward pre-tenancy training