School meals are produced freshly every day in a school kitchen from only:
- fresh meat and poultry sourced from the region;
- fruit and vegetables sourced regionally where possible using local suppliers;
- products free from additives associated with health problems in young children;
- fats free from hydrogenated oils; with
- menus that are nutritionally balanced
This service is not provided by Selby District Council. Information on this service is provided by North Yorkshire County Council. Please select the link below for further information on their website.