Paying for Selby District Council services by Direct Debit
Direct Debit payments are easier for you. You know exactly how much you'll be paying each month and only the money that's owed will be paid. Direct Debit is the most cost-effective way of managing payments, helping to keep costs down for every one.
- Direct Debit Form - Council Tax
- Direct Debit Form - Rents
- Direct Debit Form - Garage Rents
- Direct Debit Form - National Non Domestic Rates
- Direct Debit Form - Business Waste
If you don't currently have a bank account to set up Direct Debit payments, then consider asking a local bank to help with their basic bank account service. This type of account will help you from going overdrawn. A number of banks with branches in the district offer this type of service.