The EN:Able Community Investment Fund will be opening for applications from community groups in Yorkshire and Humber for the 6th year running on Monday 31 July 2017.
In its first 5 rounds of funding (2012-2016) the Fund has awarded a total of nearly £400k to 119 projects.
In 2017 the Fund will award grants of up to £5,000 to local projects working in the communities of the Selby District and Yorkshire. In line with Efficiency North’s goals to make a difference in the region, the Fund backs projects that:
- support the local pound;
- offer opportunities for local jobs and training;
- are environmentally friendly;
- support mental and physical wellbeing;
- provide long term benefits for the local community.
Free Application Guidance Events
To offer as much assistance as possible to all community groups interested in applying to the fund, Efficiency North is hosting four free events in the North, South, West and East of the region.
- York - Monday 31st July - 1.30-3.30pm.
- Sheffield - Tuesday 1 August - 2.00-4.00pm.
- Castleford - Wednesday 2 August - 10.30-12.30pm.
- Grimsby - Thursday 3 August - 10.30-12.30.
These events will:
- showcase what groups have already achieved in their communities with cash received;
- guide project leaders through the application process.
Speakers will include community group leaders and EN’s Social Value Manager Paul Mitchell.